- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
Nigeria vs Cameroon: Rohr sends strong warning to Super Eagles players
Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has warned his players that they will not get away with individual errors when they tackle Cameroon in the last 16 of the Africa Cup of Nations on Saturday.
Nigeria won their first two matches against Burundi and Guinea by a slim 1-0 margin before suffering a shock 2-0 defeat to debutant Madagascar in their final group fixture.
The small island nation took the lead after Leon Balogun failed to control a back pass from John Ogu, allowing Lalaina Nomenjanahary to round the keeper and score.
“I hope we won’t have individual errors tomorrow that will cost us.
“We know that Cameroon are very strong with good footballing education in France and we hope we can find their weak points.
“Madagascar was special because we had already qualified and may be it affected the players subconsciously.
“We have to forgive the players for the individual mistakes like Ogu and Balogun. There’s no problem in the team, we now we must win this match,” Rohr told a press conference on Friday.