- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Singer Timi Dakolo, has reacted to the fresh rape allegation leveled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. A former COZA staff had an interview with YNaija where she narrated how Pastor Biodun allegedly molested her.
A former COZA staff and member of the church has recounted how the founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo r*ped her in his house.
The lady who wanted her face and identity hidden sat with YNaija’s Chude Jideonwo for an interview to share her experience. She revealed how she got raped after being a member of the church for 7-8 years.
The COZA staff revealed that Biodun Fatoyinbo r*ped her on the couch in his own home. She believes his wife, Modele Fatoyinbo is aware of her husband’s actions.
She said she was an employee of COZA who worked directly with the pastor and was also a member of the church.
According to her, Pastor Fatoyinbo asked her to come to his house on the particular day (a Thursday morning) to take some instructions and go for an errand. It was on that day that he r*ped her.
“He was my boss. I worked with him. Sometimes I had to do errands for them. So it was not the first time that I was going to be at their house.
“I was their sitting on the couch with him and he started addressing something that has to do with the church.
“Everything moved quickly from there and then he started trying to pull me into a hug and started kissing me which I found shocking. I had known him as a spiritual leader and I was about to witness opposite of everything that I thought he stood for.
“I was too shocked. It was a couch. I don’t know whether I should hold on to something. I remember telling him continuously ‘you can’t do that, you can’t do that.’
“He just kept going. Took off my button and my trouser. And then he had his other hand holding me back to the couch.
“I remember he kept saying, relax. Just relax. He didn’t flinch.”
The lady added that he regarded Pastor Fatoyinbo as a father figure and a mentor before the sad incident.
Watch video below:
Reacting to the video, Timi Dakolo wrote: “THEN ANOTHER PERSON FOUND HER VOICE AND BOLDLY STEPS FORWARD.THIS TIME A FORMER CHURCH MEMBER AND STAFF IS HERE TELL HER TRUTH. THIS ISN’T ABOUT THE CHURCH, IT HAS HAS NEVER BEEN. SO DON’T GET IT TWISTED. NOBODY CAN FIGHT THE CHURCH OF GOD. WE ARE AGAINST INDIVIDUALS USING THE CHURCH AS AN AVENUE TO RUIN WOMEN. LET US NOT EXPECT TO DO WHAT GOD EXPECT US TO DO?!THIS TRUTH IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. MUST WE CONTINUE IN EVIL SO THAT GRACE MAY ABOUND? GOD FORBID!!!”