- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Landlord kicks out tenant for changing girlfriends too often
A South African tenant has joined the league of homeless people as he was kicked out by his landlord for bringing different women home every night.
The evicted tenant’s friend who shared a message he (tenant) got from his landlord, tweeted ‘This thing of renting back rooms ain’t it..landlord sent my friend a text’.
The message from the landlord read;
So you will look for another house to stay coz you must be out by month end. We have been seeing you with different girls coming from the room. Last time we see some girl cleaning the room and u never come to us to introduce ur girlfriend now we are tired. This morning u went out with another girl