- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday nominated the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Tanko Muhammed as substantive CJN.
The National Judicial Council (NJC) had on Wednesday recommended Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad to Buhari for confirmation as the substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
Tanko’s name was read by Senate President Ahmad Lawan, on the floor of the Senate.
Buhari urged the Senate to accord the confirmation of Justice Muhammed for speedy consideration.