- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Gernot Rohr grants Eagles’ Players Access To Families, Friends After Win Vs Bafana
Super Eagles’ coach Gernot Rohr gave his players the opportunity to spend time with their families and friends on Wednesday night after their AFCON 2019 quaterfinal 2-1 win against the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.
Rohr announced the news to the players after dinner at the team’s Le Merdien Hotel, while informing them that all the 23 players must also report for breakfast on Thursday morning.
The news was greeted with loud uproar from the players who were still reeling with excitement following the win against the South Africans.
The players, after a light training session on Thursday morning, were expected to begin full preparation for their semifinal game at the Chams Sports Centre, Cairo, on Thursday.
The three-time champions will face the winner of the quarterfinal clash between the Desert Foxes of Algeria and the Elephants of Cote d’l voire in the semifinal.
The semifinal match which will hold at the Cairo International Stadium will kick off at 8pm Nigerian time.