- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
R.Kelly re-arrested over sex trafficking charges in Chicago
R. Kelly is in custody after being arrested in Chicago on sex trafficking charges, according to reports in the US.
There are said to be 13 charges against the singer, including child abuse images and obstruction of justice, according to the US Attorney’s Office in Chicago.
The 52-year-old was arrested by NYPD and Homeland Security officials.
He’s already pleaded not guilty to more than 20 sexual offences.
For two decades R. Kelly, real name Robert Kelly, has been accused of different sexual abuse allegations.
They’ve been brought back into the spotlight following the documentary series Surviving R. Kelly, which detailed stories about him pursuing teenage girls going right back to the start of his career.
The R&B artist was charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in February. He pleaded not guilty and has been released on bail.