- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Using what you have to get what you want is a strategy that is as old as humanity. And with the world becoming more and more complex, women in Africa are looking to spiritual charms to entice men into giving them the material things they need.
In a video recently uploaded online, one Ghanaian merchant responsible for marketing and selling of these spiritual charms, explained that it is only fair that women play on their sensuality in relationships with men.
She explained that all her charms do is to put its female users in a place to give constant and heightened pleasure to their partners. Watch video below.
The merchant in whose shop women had lined up to purchase the charms said: “If you sleep with a man and you know he is rich, you use it. It is just the sweetness and normal herbs. It (the charm) upgrades your “tonga”, placing it above that of the average woman.”
The products are now marketed and sold via social media demand is reportedly though the roof.