- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian man dismantles his TV set as Super eagles lose to Algeria
A young man of Nigeria has let his emotions rode him over his intelligence as he shocked everyone after the last AFCON match.
The man, according to his friend who put it on social network said he had placed a bet that cost him his 700,000 naira after the Super Eagles of Nigeria fail to win the match.
My guy just destroyed his TV because he lost his 700k bet. Watching Super eagles (chicken) is not easy. @NGSuperEagles #AFCON2019 #ALGNGA #mahrez #Algeria
The Algerian national team defeated the super eagles of Nigeria by 2 goals to 1 that denied Nigeria of entering the final stage. The super eagles will now play against Tunisia n the 3rd place of the tournament.
In other news, Former Vice President Atiku Abubarkar has praised the super eagle’s team for their wonderful performance in the ongoing AFCON despite failing to qualify for the finals.
He gave some words of encouragement to all the players of the team after the defeat on Sunday.
“Well done SuperEagles. We are forever proud of you. Though we didn’t make the finals, we stayed committed till the end,” Atiku said.