- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
‘Why punish someone for sin he committed 16 years ago?” Prelate Methodist reacts to rape allegations against Fatoyinbo (video)
The Prelate of the Methodist church in Nigeria, Eminence Samuel Uche, has said that there might be no truth in the rape allegations levelled against senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola Dakolo.
The prelated shared his opinion on the rape allegation in a recent interview with media personality, Prisca Chiemeka.
Some accusations are foolish. For me, from my way of analysing things, there is no truth in such a thing. You say somebody raped you were 26 years or so and after 16 years years you come and report. What is wrong. Maybe you demanded money or you wanted some payment and the person did not give you, then you decide to blackmail the person.
Why do you punish somebody for a sin committed 16 years ago. Our lord Jesus Christ says any sinner that believes is forgiven. He said repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. How do you go and tarnish the image of a man or woman who commited something from years ago. Is it relevant?
Watch a clip from the interview below;