- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
It is the Second Bet Naija Arena Games in Big Brother season 4 and the remaining 19 housemates are competing against each other tonight. Unfortunately, Port Harcourt’s first daughter did not live up to expectations tonight. Tacha in a bid to finish her task early and come first, broke Big Brother’s rules and this led to her disqualification.
Though Tacha’s plan was to finish with a good score, she ended up finishing at 1:47:0 before Big Brother announced she was disqualified for ignoring the rules of the Game.
— Ceejay Dums (@CeejayDums) July 12, 2019
It can be recalled that Tacha who is one of the most trending and controversial housemates in this year’s edition of the show, was caught on camera bragging about how she will remain in the house till the very last day.
— Angel Iphie Obi (@Angelliqueen) July 10, 2019