- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Mother of 8-year-old girl, Oluwatosin Abosede who was allegedly raped in a shop in Ondo state debunks the news, claims she was sexually assaulted by a woman.
Oluyemi Fasipe claims he spoke with the mother of the 8-year-old girl and she claims her daughter was not raped but sexually assaulted by a lady who dipped her hands into the girl’s private part.
He shared the telephone conversation he had with the woman on his social media page. He wrote;
I have been able to reach the mother of the 8year old girl that was raped in Irele, Ondo State. She said her daughter was not raped as reported earlier, she said a lady forcefully penetrated her daughter with her hand. You can listen here.
According to her the lady who abused the child is still at large and the @PoliceNG have commenced investigation. We will be waiting for update from the @PoliceNG for other necessary actions as regards getting justice for the little girl.
I just spoke to the mother of the little girl on phone, she said the @PoliceNG is yet to arrest the lady who abused her daughter. She also said she is seeking justice for her daughter.
I just spoke with the @PoliceNG PRO, Ondo State command, Mr Femi Joseph. He said the have made some arrests but the major suspect is still at large. He assured that the
@PoliceNG will arrest all those involved in the criminal act.
UPDATE: I have just been informed by one of the aides of the governor, @Buddyrichy141 that the state government have also intervened and taken full responsibility for the treatment of the little girl that was raped. We now await result of @PoliceNG investigation.
I have been able to reach the mother of the 8year old girl that was raped in Irele, Ondo State. She said her daughter was not raped as reported earlier, she said a lady forcefully penetrated her daughter with her hand. You can listen here. Cc: @SIAF_NG @citizen_gavel pic.twitter.com/PRbj7hYtoQ
— Olúyẹmí Fásípè 🇳🇬 (@YemieFASH) July 13, 2019