- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
I regret not taking schooling serious – Yvonne Nelson
Ghanaian actress and movie producer, Yvonne Nelson, has revealed that acting made her unserious with school work.
The 33-year-old screen goddess made this known in an interview with Joy FM.
“I would go on stage every Saturday in SHS. I had to rewrite some papers. I was so into entertainment that I didn’t take my schooling serious. You can easily mess up and not make it to university. I regret not paying attention to my books so when I see kids of today, I tell them to pay attention to their books,” she said.
In the interview, she said that she was however proud to have graduated because she didn’t want to defer.
Yvonne Nelson has expressed interest in getting a master’s degree in international relations.
Yvonne Nelson has starred in countless movies such as Any Other Monday, In April, and Swings.
She has one daughter, named Ryn Roberts, born on October 29, 2017.
The father of the child is Jamie Roberts, a British photographer.