- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
‘I’m not responsible for her pregnancy’- Ubi Franklin clears the air about relationship with TBoss
Music executive, Ubi Franklin, has denied being responsible for the pregnancy of former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss.
The music mogul made this known in an interview with broadcaster, Daddy Freeze.
“I can tell you this, I never asked TBoss out, I have never done anything with her, you know, I don’t even know where she lives. I’m not responsible for her pregnancy. I have never in my life gone to her house…you can ask her, I don’t even know her house. And she is this kind of person that she does not like to disturb people,” he said.
Last, Tboss denied ever having an intimate relationship with Franklin.
The 35-year-old made the denial in a live session held with fans on Instagram on Sunday.
“Let me just swear to you guys today, me and Ubi we have had nothing intimate when I say…we have haven’t as much as kiss…never…no,” she said.
In March, Tboss had told people asking if she is pregnant that her body is not their business via a social media post.
Reports have hinted that the light skinned lady was pregnant for reality TV star, Uti Nwachukwu.
Both parties have neither confirmed nor denied the reports.