- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Man expresses disappointment after discovering mosquito net he bought at Lekki store was meant for IDP camps
A Nigerian man has expressed his disappointment and concerns for a better Nigeria on Twitter by raising alarm over his shocking discovery on the mosquito net he bought at a popular store in Lekki area of Lagos which was meant for Nigerians who are victims of Boko-Haram insurgency at IDP camps.
@ShedamsFitness in his tweet, revealed that he bought the mosquito net that was meant to be distributed for free to IDP camps for N3,750, even when it had the ‘Not For Sale’ tag on it. He tweeted;
“I think this should’ve ben distributed in IDP camps,not to be sold,bought this Permanet Mosquito net for N3,750 at a popular store in Lekki Phase 1! Which way Naija.
This was bought over a week ago, and it was while I was helping to unfold from baby’s cot we saw the ‘NOT FOR SALE’ label that wasn’t conspicuous on the pack itself!”