- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Man expresses disappointment after discovering mosquito net he bought at Lekki store was meant for IDP camps
A Nigerian man has expressed his disappointment and concerns for a better Nigeria on Twitter by raising alarm over his shocking discovery on the mosquito net he bought at a popular store in Lekki area of Lagos which was meant for Nigerians who are victims of Boko-Haram insurgency at IDP camps.
@ShedamsFitness in his tweet, revealed that he bought the mosquito net that was meant to be distributed for free to IDP camps for N3,750, even when it had the ‘Not For Sale’ tag on it. He tweeted;
“I think this should’ve ben distributed in IDP camps,not to be sold,bought this Permanet Mosquito net for N3,750 at a popular store in Lekki Phase 1! Which way Naija.
This was bought over a week ago, and it was while I was helping to unfold from baby’s cot we saw the ‘NOT FOR SALE’ label that wasn’t conspicuous on the pack itself!”