- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
According to reports, the fatal incident happened today, Tuesday July 16th.
The deceased was traveling in a commercial vehicle that developed a mechanical fault when the shaft pulled off, causing the driver to lose control and run into a ditch after somersaulting several times.
The passengers were attempting to get themselves out of the bus when it went up in flames.
While the other passengers hurriedly made their way out of the bus, the pregnant woman who was unconcious at the time, became trapped in the fire that ensued.