- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
I started having sex in primary 4, I’m not desperate for fame – Actress Xandy Kamel
Xandy Kamel, the Ghanaian actress who a few days ago revealed that she doesn’t know the father of her three children, has also disclosed that she became sexually active in Primary 4.
The actress made the disclosure while debunking assertions of being desperate for fame. Appearing on the “After Hours show”, Xandy Kamel recalled being popular in her hometown and also in secondary school.
“…I’m not a desperado because where I started from…I made my name in my hometown way back. I was a household name while in Secondary school, I was in class four when I started fornicating, oh yes. So for me, when I was in J.S.S I was already a star, I had made my name. I’m not the least desperate for fame,” she told host Kwame Oboadie.
Ms. Kamel had few months ago, removed her panties on a live TV show while being interviewed.