- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Taxi driver, motorcyclist and five others walk past death as vehicles ran into lecturer’s car in Ibadan
Atleast five people were able to wave the agony and tears of death away on Tuesday morning when a Micra car driver and commercial motorcyclist ran into a Toyota Camry car in Ibadan.
This incident took place infront of the Premier university, Ibadan some minutes before 7am as gathered by newsmen.
It was reliably gathered that Toyota Camry with registration number Lagos GGE 186 CX is owned by a lecturer of the premier university while the motorcycle with registration number; Osun APM 832 UD and Micra car with registration number; Oyo DDA 580 XA were also affected in the crash.
A spectator told newsmen that one of the passengers of the commercial motorcyclist who was severely injured has been hospitalised while four passengers in the Micra car also sustained degrees of injuries.
Newsmen who got to the place of incident noticed that the accident caused traffic gridlock at the front of the university and it took the coming in of the Oyo state Police command, Sango Division and other spectators to arrest the situation.
Owner of Toyota Camry who happens to be a lecturer of Premier university refused to talk to newsmen when contacted for reactions.
The Public Relation officer (PRO) of the state police command, Olugbenga Fadeyi could not talk to newsmen. I have not been consulted or briefed, he said.