- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
TBoss responds to followers seeking the Paternity of her unborn child
TBoss, who is expecting her first child, shared a makeup-free photo of herself and when a follower asked for the identity of the father of her unborn child, she had the perfect reply.
“My crush, why you carry Belle for another man?” A follower wrote under TBoss’ photo.
Another asked: “pls who is the father?”
In reply, TBoss wrote back, “How would that information help you or your life?”
In other news, the reality star revealed some of her bad habits. Reality TV star and model, Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a TBoss has revealed some of her bad habits to her Instagram followers.
According to her, she actually has a couple of bad habits but only just wanted to share some few with her followers.
She wrote in her post that one of her habits that her uncle is not so fond of is picking up items on a rack while shopping and then dropping them off on another rack if she eventually changes her mind.