- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Wizkid’s second babymama responds to Jada Pollock’s domestic violence claim
Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diamond has responded to Jada Pollock’s claim of domestic violence by the singer.
After news broke that Jada Pollock, who is the mother of Zion, Wizkid’s favorite child and his manager broke off their relationship on a claim of domestic violence, one of his other baby mamas, Binta Diamond responds.
“Karma is a bitch ain’t it”
For years, Jada Pollock has been defending Wizkid over other baby mamas, it does not come as a surprise that she is being mocked by one of them.
Veteran actress, Victoria Inyama also highlighted this while commenting on the news. She wrote;
But when d other ladies were crying out, U were basking & shading them. Now u get it. This is sad still. He’s such a talent. Why do they become victims of their talents through their behaviour? Why? But ladies when a man treats a woman bad, he will treat d Next d same, unless he makes a conscious decision to stop . When enjoying that guy who has messed up d mother of his child remember as d parable says ‘ D same broom is waiting for d next’ . Never fluent that guy that has mistreated d other woman cause life na turn by turn.