- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Wizkid’s second babymama responds to Jada Pollock’s domestic violence claim
Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diamond has responded to Jada Pollock’s claim of domestic violence by the singer.
After news broke that Jada Pollock, who is the mother of Zion, Wizkid’s favorite child and his manager broke off their relationship on a claim of domestic violence, one of his other baby mamas, Binta Diamond responds.
“Karma is a bitch ain’t it”
For years, Jada Pollock has been defending Wizkid over other baby mamas, it does not come as a surprise that she is being mocked by one of them.
Veteran actress, Victoria Inyama also highlighted this while commenting on the news. She wrote;
But when d other ladies were crying out, U were basking & shading them. Now u get it. This is sad still. He’s such a talent. Why do they become victims of their talents through their behaviour? Why? But ladies when a man treats a woman bad, he will treat d Next d same, unless he makes a conscious decision to stop . When enjoying that guy who has messed up d mother of his child remember as d parable says ‘ D same broom is waiting for d next’ . Never fluent that guy that has mistreated d other woman cause life na turn by turn.