- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
300-level DELSU student slained by ritualists to be buried on Friday
A 300-level student of the Delta State University, Abraka, Miss Elozino Ogege, who was slained by suspected ritualists will be buried on Friday.
Suspected killers known as ‘Yahoo plus’ on November 15, 2018, four days after she was declared missing slained Elozino Ogege. Her vital organs were removed by the killers.
The 22-year-old was a First Class student of the Department of Mass Communication of DELSU when she met her untimely death.
According to the burial programme obtained by newsmen on Wednesday, the body will be buried at her home town of Oleh in the Isoko South Local Government Area of the state.
Mr Goddowell Ogege signed the programme on behalf of the family.
It stated, “After much consultation with the family and clan head; authorisation from the High Court, Asaba; and support from the Delta State Government, the Ogege family of Oleh, Isoko South LGA, has decided to lay their slain golden daughter, Elozino Ogege, to rest.
“She is survived by her mother, brother and sisters.”
It urged students of DELSU and the general public to attend the burial in white attire.
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa had recently presented a cheque of N6m to the family to cover Elozino’s burial expenses.