- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
BBNAIJA 2019: I dint sleep with any man for 8-years — Khafi
I didn’t have sex for 8 years after converting to Christianity – housemate,
Big Brother Nigeria 2019 housemate, Kafayat Kareem, a.k.a Khafi, on Thursday said she was celibate for eight years after her conversion to Christianity.
She made the revelation while chatting with Gedoni, her love interest in the BBNaija house, on Wednesday night after the ‘Know Da Lyrics” challenge.
“I was celibate when I was like 17 years and for 8 years after I became a Christian.”
“When I became a Christian, I just saw myself in a whole new light,” Khafi told Gedoni.
Khafi recently confessed to loving Gedoni when asked about their relationship by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of the Big Brother Naija show.
Khafi couldn’t hold back as she said, “I like Gedoni’s company and we are good together. I would say my heart has been arrested by Gedoni.”