- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
BBNAIJA 2019: I dint sleep with any man for 8-years — Khafi
I didn’t have sex for 8 years after converting to Christianity – housemate,
Big Brother Nigeria 2019 housemate, Kafayat Kareem, a.k.a Khafi, on Thursday said she was celibate for eight years after her conversion to Christianity.
She made the revelation while chatting with Gedoni, her love interest in the BBNaija house, on Wednesday night after the ‘Know Da Lyrics” challenge.
“I was celibate when I was like 17 years and for 8 years after I became a Christian.”
“When I became a Christian, I just saw myself in a whole new light,” Khafi told Gedoni.
Khafi recently confessed to loving Gedoni when asked about their relationship by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of the Big Brother Naija show.
Khafi couldn’t hold back as she said, “I like Gedoni’s company and we are good together. I would say my heart has been arrested by Gedoni.”