- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Emir of Kano’s son graduates from UK University (photos)
Muhammad Sanusi II, the Emir of Kano is in a celebratory mood as one of his sons, Ashraf recently bagged a degree from the University of Manchester.
Ashraf’s graduation was attended by the monarch and his wife. Congrats to him!
See photos below:
In other news, the crisis between Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi ll has finally been resolved following a reconciliatory meeting between the two in Abuja.
This is contained in a statement by Mr Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Ganduje and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kano on Saturday.
According to Anwar, the reconciliatory meeting was initiated by the Kano born business mogul Alhaji Aliko Dangote and the Chairman of Nigeria’s Governors’ Forum, Dr Kayode Fayemi.