- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Emir of Kano’s son graduates from UK University (photos)
Muhammad Sanusi II, the Emir of Kano is in a celebratory mood as one of his sons, Ashraf recently bagged a degree from the University of Manchester.
Ashraf’s graduation was attended by the monarch and his wife. Congrats to him!
See photos below:
In other news, the crisis between Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi ll has finally been resolved following a reconciliatory meeting between the two in Abuja.
This is contained in a statement by Mr Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Ganduje and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kano on Saturday.
According to Anwar, the reconciliatory meeting was initiated by the Kano born business mogul Alhaji Aliko Dangote and the Chairman of Nigeria’s Governors’ Forum, Dr Kayode Fayemi.