- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
‘Small-Minded Idiot’, Oyemykke Blast Victoria Kimani Over Complaint Of Non-Inclusion Of East Africa In Beyonce’s Lion King Album
Oyemykke Has Lashed Out At Victoria Kimani And Those Supporting Her, Over Complaint Of Non-Inclusion Of East Africa In Beyonce’s Lion King Album.
Recall We Reported Earlier That Beyonce’s Lion King Album Features Nigerian Popstars Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi, Tekno, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage As Well As Ghana’s Shatta Wale. However Victoria Kimani In Her Complaint, Stated That The Movie Was Based On Kenya And The Exclusion Of East Africans/Kenyans Made It More Depressing.
Firing Back At Her, Oyemykke Said That Beyonce Decided To Work With Big Afro-Beat Stars On The Album And Doesn’t Even Live In Africa To Know Where They Come From. Describing Victoria Kimani As A ‘Short-Minded Idiot’, The Motivational Speaker Added That If She Worked Hard Enough She Might Have Gotten A Place In The Album.
See her tweet below:
Watch his video below;