- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
6 Foods That Burn Belly Fat
Belly fat does not look good on you. It does not look good on anyone. It is also dangerous to your health, as it poses the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. So, it is time to get rid of that belly fat.
Studies have shown that certain foods can help you burn belly fat fast. In this article, we serve you with the five foods that will help you fight belly fat.
It contains healthy mono-saturated fats and is a good source of dietary fiber which helps reduce the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Fruits such as oranges contain potassium, which reduces bloating. These fruits also keep you hydrated and they contain fiber that aids your digestion.
3. Green Tea
This is made from unfermented tea leaves and contains antioxidants that play a great role in burning extra fat. Apart from burning fat, green tea also helps fight cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Eggs are a great source of protein. The protein, in turn, helps curb overeating by keeping you full for a long time.
This is another source of protein that is important in any weight loss journey. It also contains fibers that ensure smooth digestion and satisfaction so that you can stay longer without food.
6. Whole grains
Foods such as brown rice and oats are tasty and great in supplying the body with protein, vitamins and dietary fiber. Consuming them will keep you satisfied and help burn belly fat easily.
Other foods include banana, apple cider, vinegar, broccoli, mushrooms. Drinking water has also been proven to be a great belly fat burner.
It is essential to consider some other things in order to perfect your belly fat loss. Such things include reducing carbs in your diet, consuming foods rich in fiber, avoiding late night eating, and reducing your stress level. You should also note that exercise is as effective as your diet. So, begin to exercise regularly.