- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
At the conclusion of the testimony of their star and last witness, Osita Chidoka, the PDP and Atiku Abubakar formally closed their case today.
Chidoka, an Aviation Minister under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, served at the National Collation Officer of the PDP.
Although Chidoka claimed in his written statement, that results were transmitted electronically, he could not, under cross-examination, sustain that claim.
Chidoka could not provide the address of the said server and information about its location.
He said INEC Chairman spoke about INEC server, but said he got information that results were transmitted to it form a whistle-blower.
Chidoka, who confirmed that results were collated from the polling unit level, through ward, state and national levels manually, admitted that what the information contained in all his statements are from the information he got from his party’s agents.
The court has adjourned till July 29 for the defendants to open their defence, beginning with INEC, listed as the first defendant.