- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
At the conclusion of the testimony of their star and last witness, Osita Chidoka, the PDP and Atiku Abubakar formally closed their case today.
Chidoka, an Aviation Minister under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, served at the National Collation Officer of the PDP.
Although Chidoka claimed in his written statement, that results were transmitted electronically, he could not, under cross-examination, sustain that claim.
Chidoka could not provide the address of the said server and information about its location.
He said INEC Chairman spoke about INEC server, but said he got information that results were transmitted to it form a whistle-blower.
Chidoka, who confirmed that results were collated from the polling unit level, through ward, state and national levels manually, admitted that what the information contained in all his statements are from the information he got from his party’s agents.
The court has adjourned till July 29 for the defendants to open their defence, beginning with INEC, listed as the first defendant.