- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
A petitioners’ witness, who claimed to be an ICT expert from Kenya, David Ayu Nyango Njoga has said the results of the last presidential election were stored in a server allegedly operated by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Njoga said he only got the report, which he later analysed, from a third party website : “www.factdontlieng.com”.
The witness, who claimed that the information was provided by an INEC official, said the said INEC official acted as anonymous person, whose name is not available.
When asked if the website belonged to INEC, he said no but by a whistle-blower, whose name he did not know.
He said the website was created on March 12, 2019.
When reminded that the presidential election held on February 23 and the results released before March 12, the witness went mute.