- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
NairaBET CEO Akin Alabi calls out Jumia Nigeria
Nigerian Businessman and founder of Naira Bet, Akin Alabi has called out Jumia Nigeria for listing his book for sale without his consent.
In a post on his twitter account, he shared the screenshot of his book listed on Jumia Nigeria.
“Dear JumiaNigeria, what’s your mode of operation like? I can’t remember listing my book on your platform,” Alabi wrote.
— Oloye Akin Alabi (@akinalabi) July 19, 2019