- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
NairaBET CEO Akin Alabi calls out Jumia Nigeria
Nigerian Businessman and founder of Naira Bet, Akin Alabi has called out Jumia Nigeria for listing his book for sale without his consent.
In a post on his twitter account, he shared the screenshot of his book listed on Jumia Nigeria.
“Dear JumiaNigeria, what’s your mode of operation like? I can’t remember listing my book on your platform,” Alabi wrote.
— Oloye Akin Alabi (@akinalabi) July 19, 2019