- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
‘No one celebrated my life when I had ghastly accident, fake love everywhere’ – Yul Edochie
Actor and politician, Yul Edochie has expressed his displeasure on how people respond to the celebration of life and death of individuals.
According to him, celebrating people when they are alive is better than celebrating people when they are dead, stressing than doing the latter is an absolute waste of resources.
Using himself as an example he said that when he had a near-death car crash, nobody celebrated him but if he had died, they would have turned up to celebrate his life with expensive aso ebi, showing ‘fake love’.
“I survived a terrible accident & nobody came to celebrate my life. If I had died many asoebi groups would turn up to celebrate my life, fake love everywhere, someone will even choose to buy a 10million naira casket to bury me. We must change the way we reason as a people,” he tweeted