- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
It was a dramatic scene in Delta state today when protesters and SARS operatives clash. The report has it that the operatives stormed a street in Warri to arrest some suspected internet fraudster otherwise known as yahoo boys.
These angered some of the people living in the area and decided to resist the actions of the police officers. The action caused enough pandemonium which invited fear to many as the SARS operative threatened to do the unthinkable.
The scene was captured on camera where a SARS official fired a gun and the crowded shouted to chase them away.
watch the video below:
SARS Officials attempted to arrest some alleged yahoo boys in Warri but the people in the area cane out to protest. pic.twitter.com/nGakzyl3nz
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 19, 2019
In other news, Plateau Police Command Confirms Three People Dead, Seven Injured In Storey Building Collapse.
The death of three and seven severely injured people from the collapse of a two-story building at the Dilimi community of Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau has been confirmed by the Plateau Police Command.
This sad incident has thrown the community into mourning as they evacuate broken blocks, walls and planks to see if there are still survivors.
DSP Terna Tyopev, the police public relations officer of the command, confirmed the incident to Newsmen on Monday in Jos.