- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
US Singer Aubrey O’Day reveals Barack Obama is her dream sperm donor
US singer and reality star, Aubrey O’Day has revealed that she wants the former president of America, Barack Obama to be her sperm donor.
In a recent interview, Aubrey O’Day revealed she is ready to be a mom but will need Barrack Obama to make her dreams come true by being her sperm donor.
“I would like to do a show about inseminating me with some brilliant man’s sperm so I can have a child,” the Danity Kane singer, 35, recently told Page Six.
“Dream donor, Barack Obama,” she affirmed. “Because he’s brilliant, classy, kind, compassionate, witty, gorgeous. Everything that a great woman deserves, and that’s why he’s got a great woman.”
O’Day has been single since her split from TV television personality and disc jockey, Paul ‘Pauly D’ DelVecchio, 39. She also dated Donald Trump Jr. prior to that and said on the first episode of “Ex on the Beach” — which airs on MTV Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET — that he is her soulmate.
O’Day claim she would have gotten back together with Trump Jr. if he had shown up to compete for her love on “Ex on the Beach,” telling us: “If he gave up what he chose to be with over me and came back, I would jump on and marry him right then and there.”
Former President Obama, 57, has been married to Michelle Obama, 55, since 1992 and they share two daughters, Sasha, 18, and Malia, 21.