- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
Smash of music group, Bracket weds his beautiful Ivorian fiancee, Massy on Saturday, July 6.
Member of Bracket music group, Obumneme Ali a.k.a. Smash is now officially a married man, he weds his Ivorian girlfriend, Massy. He shared a beautiful picture of himself and his newly wedded wife on his social media page, while thanking his friends and family for showing up and making it a success.
Big thank you to my brothers/sisters/friends/colleagues…you made this a success….God bless our union Amen!!!!
He received so many outpouring of well wishes from his music colleagues. See messages below
officialjmartins – And my brother @smashbracket is off the market ohhhhh a very big congratulations to him and his lovely american/congo wifey May the good Lord bless your union with beautiful children that will grow up to love you people!
2niteflavour – Congratulations
funnyboneofficial – God bless your union nwannem
peterpsquare – Congrats guys
donflexx – Our omalicha wife. Congrats my G
deejayjmasta – Congrats brother
deejayneptune – Congrats brother
iamnaniboi – Dimkpa!!! Congrats bro. Enjoy d game
Bracket are a Nigerian afropop and R&B music duo composed of Obumneme Ali a.k.a. “Smash” and Nwachukwu Ozioko a.k.a. “Vast”. Bracket started as a three-man music group before a member called Bistop dropped out. The duo came into the limelight in 2012 after the release of their single Yori Yori which enjoyed massive airplay.
See photos below….