- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Mercy Aigbe Ex-Husband, Lanre Gentry says She is back in his house
Lanre Gentry, the ‘estranged’ husband of actress Mercy Aigbe is claiming she is back to his house, two years after their marital crisis and alleged battering became public knowledge.
Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Lanre said they’ve settled their issues outside the court and have also moved past it.
“We are not in court and we don’t have any issues (again). She is my wife and the court case is over. She is back to my house.”
However reacting to the claims made in the interview, Mercy Aigbe accused Lanre of being an Attention Seeker.
She reportedly said “What is wrong with Baba Juwon? And why are people still calling him to ask unnecessary questions? He just wants publicity. I stay in my own house.”