- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Mercy Aigbe Ex-Husband, Lanre Gentry says She is back in his house
Lanre Gentry, the ‘estranged’ husband of actress Mercy Aigbe is claiming she is back to his house, two years after their marital crisis and alleged battering became public knowledge.
Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Lanre said they’ve settled their issues outside the court and have also moved past it.
“We are not in court and we don’t have any issues (again). She is my wife and the court case is over. She is back to my house.”
However reacting to the claims made in the interview, Mercy Aigbe accused Lanre of being an Attention Seeker.
She reportedly said “What is wrong with Baba Juwon? And why are people still calling him to ask unnecessary questions? He just wants publicity. I stay in my own house.”