- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
A 23-year-old Nigerian model, Blessing Williams has reportedly bought her 2nd house in Lagos, despite the challenges of life she faced while growing up. In a post the Dubai-based model posted on her Instagram page, she narrated how she went from hawking pure water at 15, to becoming a waitress in Dubai and living to own 2 properties in Lagos.
BOUGHT My (2nd)second home in Lagos Nigeria this year has been so good to me and I am so Greatful to God “Every good gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights James 1:17
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Phil 4:6 This request I made known to God since 2012 all Glory goes to GodI cried,Prayed and worked for it since 15 from hawking pure water,sale girl,ogaTaxi driver,waitress in Lagos/Dubai restaurant etc..As a child my Mum struggle in her store day and night just to feed my family,I barely even saw my Dad he had a job as a Driver faraway from our home in Ajegunle so he leaves home before I wake up.
Being raised this way i do say we were fortunate we had a home until we couldn’t pay rent my mothers shop in the market became our home where she sells frozen Chicken! I would sleep in the fridge as my bed and assist my mum until I left Ajegunle to ikoyi and started working as a waitress in Ember creek Lagos I rented a face me I face you room for my family in 2014 I was too happyI didn’t know God just started!! February 2019 I bought my mum a home in Ajegunle in a location she choosed I remember telling some people in Dubai were I live in excitement and they roll their eyes i can feel the dissapointment in their eyes common Ajegunle you bought a house you are this happy because they didn’t know what it meant to me who use to be homeless !!!
Fast forward to July 16th 2019 I Bought my second home in Lekki phase 2 certified and paid for with support thank you @hendrix_properties the best realtor in 🇳🇬 for being reliable throughout the process of me securing my new 4bedroom Duplex you’re the best !! A big thank you to all my friends,family and my husband for their support throughout the process too many beautiful houses to choose from but God directed me to mine !!God bless you all for your support !!TEAM BW we did this !! Second home @ 23years old
See photos below: