- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Only broke wives condone side-chics in marriage – Joro Olumofin
Controversial relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has said it is only broke wives that accommodate side-chics in their marriage.
In his post on social media, Joro wrote that any woman who can not boast of a million Naira in the asset on in her bank account should not even think about getting married.
He said most women are more focused on getting a husband rather than focusing on building their empire to sustain them later in the future.
Read his full post:
Dear Ladies, if you don’t have up to N1,000,000 / $2000 in assets or in your account you shouldn’t be thinking about marriage. This is for your own good. A lot of ladies are attenuated focusing on finding a Husband instead of having financial security which leads to atrophy & low self esteem. Lugubriously, most Ladies today see having a husband as financial security, this leads to domestic abuse and disrespect when most of the burden is left on the shoulders of a man.
Some wives don’t have vex money or start up money to start afresh in case of divorce. Having N1,000,000 in assets is having a skill than can bring you 1m in a year. Love is not enough in the millennial generation.
Money matters. Ladies, Having financial independence will bring a certain level of catharsis. Only broke wives accommodate Sidechicks in their marriage.