- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
How To Turn A Small Apartment Into A Masterpiece(VIDEO)
But not all space-adding remodels are created equally. Some, in fact, are downright harmful to your home’s value.
You already have the room on your property–somewhere. It’s just a matter of carving out and creating conditioned living space from that room. Not only does more living space mean happier families, it means higher resale values for your house. But not all space-adding remodels are created equally.
Some, in fact, are downright harmful to your home’s value.
You don’t always need an extension to increase the space in your home; sometimes it’s the layout or room size that is wrong. Improving the spatial flow or maximising the views to the garden can add tens of thousands if done right, but take structural advice before you start.