- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
How To Turn A Small Apartment Into A Masterpiece(VIDEO)
But not all space-adding remodels are created equally. Some, in fact, are downright harmful to your home’s value.
You already have the room on your property–somewhere. It’s just a matter of carving out and creating conditioned living space from that room. Not only does more living space mean happier families, it means higher resale values for your house. But not all space-adding remodels are created equally.
Some, in fact, are downright harmful to your home’s value.
You don’t always need an extension to increase the space in your home; sometimes it’s the layout or room size that is wrong. Improving the spatial flow or maximising the views to the garden can add tens of thousands if done right, but take structural advice before you start.