- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Sharing a photo and video of the car, she revealed how after months of borrowing her brother’s car since she didn’t have a functioning one, she got a call from the football star and was later surprised with the brand new Toota Camry 2014 car.
She wrote: “This time yestrday I borrowed my brother’s car to my event because my (now former) car is a mess and dead. He was feeling reluctant to give me his keys and I said “Ayo pls, I ll soon buy a car and it won’t be the nonsense I’ve been having “ he laughed and said ok madam scammer ( that’s wat my family calls me cos I always scam them lol) . I rushed back to drop the car and cut off my fun.
Got a call from the KING of football @obagoal that I should come and see something. Behold God used him to bless me with this new baby .. Lord . Today I pray for this man that may he never know sadness ,Downfall, disabilities . Sorrow in life .. may God always surprise him and his family . I’m grateful . P.S — never been surprised befor,this one hook me “#love#live#life#toyotacorollaa#white#postanddelete”
Her post has got several people talking about the nature of her relationship with the football star. While some people are of the opinion that she has joined the ‘small girl big God’ league of Nigerian female celebrities. Others however are just happy for her as most people see her as very hardworking.
Meanwhile, fellow ex-housemates, Cee-C and Leo seem to be going. You may also Like; God gave me this endowment so you have to see it — Actress Nkechi Blessing