- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Sharing a photo and video of the car, she revealed how after months of borrowing her brother’s car since she didn’t have a functioning one, she got a call from the football star and was later surprised with the brand new Toota Camry 2014 car.
She wrote: “This time yestrday I borrowed my brother’s car to my event because my (now former) car is a mess and dead. He was feeling reluctant to give me his keys and I said “Ayo pls, I ll soon buy a car and it won’t be the nonsense I’ve been having “ he laughed and said ok madam scammer ( that’s wat my family calls me cos I always scam them lol) . I rushed back to drop the car and cut off my fun.
Got a call from the KING of football @obagoal that I should come and see something. Behold God used him to bless me with this new baby .. Lord . Today I pray for this man that may he never know sadness ,Downfall, disabilities . Sorrow in life .. may God always surprise him and his family . I’m grateful . P.S — never been surprised befor,this one hook me “#love#live#life#toyotacorollaa#white#postanddelete”
Her post has got several people talking about the nature of her relationship with the football star. While some people are of the opinion that she has joined the ‘small girl big God’ league of Nigerian female celebrities. Others however are just happy for her as most people see her as very hardworking.
Meanwhile, fellow ex-housemates, Cee-C and Leo seem to be going. You may also Like; God gave me this endowment so you have to see it — Actress Nkechi Blessing