- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Otedola releases statement on footing Sadiq Daba’s medical bills
Nigerian philanthropist, Femi Otedola has reacted to the news going around that he is ready to pay the medical bills of ailing actor, Sadiq Daba, Otedola admitted that despite not knowing him in person, it was so sad for him to hear the health status of a man who has tried his best to put Nollywood into spotlight.
He came across his health status via an online post where he saw he was rushed to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) after being diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
In his statement, taking care of the bills of the award-winning actor is just a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for the memories he created for many Nigerians in the past.
Read the full statement below: