- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Rape Allegation: Femi Falana to represent Busola Dakolo in Court
Mohammed Adamu, The IG of Police, has directed that petitions from the Senior Pastor of the COZA, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakolos, be joined and investigated at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department in Lagos.
Mr. Femi Falana who is the lawyer to the Dakolos made the announcement during a telephone discussion with a media company today.
Falana who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria said that the IG of police had promised that the right judgment would be done in the case.
While disputing that the police authorities had rejected to act on the Dakolos’ petition, Falana said the case would be brought down to Lagos simply because the family was the first to petition the police.