- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Rape Allegation: Femi Falana to represent Busola Dakolo in Court
Mohammed Adamu, The IG of Police, has directed that petitions from the Senior Pastor of the COZA, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakolos, be joined and investigated at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department in Lagos.
Mr. Femi Falana who is the lawyer to the Dakolos made the announcement during a telephone discussion with a media company today.
Falana who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria said that the IG of police had promised that the right judgment would be done in the case.
While disputing that the police authorities had rejected to act on the Dakolos’ petition, Falana said the case would be brought down to Lagos simply because the family was the first to petition the police.