- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
BBNaija: I will give ₦60 million to charity, develop Kogi if I win – Sir Dee
Big brother Naija housemate, Sir Dee has revealed what he would do if he emerges as the winner of ‘Pepper Dem BBNaija edition’.
Sir Dee, speaking on Monday night during Truth or Dare game in the house, disclosed that he would give N60m worth of prizes to charity if he wins.
He also promised to develop Kogi State if he wins the grand prize.
Sir Dee said:
“If I win the game, I would like to give the money back to charity and develop my state, Kogi.”
However, some fans have perceived his statement as a strategy to gather votes and win the game.
Sir Dee, real name Atteh Daniel Tioluwa, is a banker and graphic designer. He loves football, board games, and movies.
His favorite of all time? Any of the movies in the Lord of the Rings franchise. Sir Dee, who is in a relationship, believes in being “the best version of myself at all times” – and counts whistling as one of his secret talents.
If he were an animal, this 27-year-old would be a lion. “I am kingly, dignified, but will not hesitate to defend those I love”.
As much as the prize money is important, winning is not Sir Dee’s ultimate aim. “The fact that I will be disconnected from everyone I know will have to form new relationships in an enclosed environment, is very exciting to me”.
What irritates you most about other people: I hate people who are manipulative and condescending
What will you do with the prize money: Pay for a trip for my parents, my kid brother and myself to go see my sister in the UK. I’d also give a certain amount to my sister and then invest in my business, amongst other things.
Why will you be a fan favorite: I am down to earth and very original. I have a great sense of humor and am super sarcastic, and playful. There will never be a dull moment in the house, with me around.