- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
BBNaija 2018: Nigerians react to Cee-c as ‘last girl standing’
Nigerians have reacted to Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c emerging as the last girl standing.
Cee-c beat Nina, Alex to become the last girl standing despite being at the receiving end of backlash and insults from viewer.
The controversial housemate has been involved in fights, arguments will the fellow housemates and was issued strikes while in the house.
Nigerians have expressed diverse reactions to Alex’s eviction before Cee-c.
Here are some reactions gathered on Twitter:
@Lala “Shoutout to Cee-c for being the only woman in the top 3. A queen. A feminist. A leader.
@Oladipupo “Forget all the hate Cee-c is a strong lady…argue with your keypad.
@Fikkypearl “How come Cee-c beat Alex to become last girl standing despite backlash
@Chidexhinho “So Cee-C made it to top 3, Nigerians really don’t like good thing.