- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
BBNaija 2018: Nigerians react to Cee-c as ‘last girl standing’
Nigerians have reacted to Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c emerging as the last girl standing.
Cee-c beat Nina, Alex to become the last girl standing despite being at the receiving end of backlash and insults from viewer.
The controversial housemate has been involved in fights, arguments will the fellow housemates and was issued strikes while in the house.
Nigerians have expressed diverse reactions to Alex’s eviction before Cee-c.
Here are some reactions gathered on Twitter:
@Lala “Shoutout to Cee-c for being the only woman in the top 3. A queen. A feminist. A leader.
@Oladipupo “Forget all the hate Cee-c is a strong lady…argue with your keypad.
@Fikkypearl “How come Cee-c beat Alex to become last girl standing despite backlash
@Chidexhinho “So Cee-C made it to top 3, Nigerians really don’t like good thing.