- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
BBNaija 2018: Nigerians react to Cee-c as ‘last girl standing’
Nigerians have reacted to Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c emerging as the last girl standing.
Cee-c beat Nina, Alex to become the last girl standing despite being at the receiving end of backlash and insults from viewer.
The controversial housemate has been involved in fights, arguments will the fellow housemates and was issued strikes while in the house.
Nigerians have expressed diverse reactions to Alex’s eviction before Cee-c.
Here are some reactions gathered on Twitter:
@Lala “Shoutout to Cee-c for being the only woman in the top 3. A queen. A feminist. A leader.
@Oladipupo “Forget all the hate Cee-c is a strong lady…argue with your keypad.
@Fikkypearl “How come Cee-c beat Alex to become last girl standing despite backlash
@Chidexhinho “So Cee-C made it to top 3, Nigerians really don’t like good thing.