- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
BBNaija 2018: Nigerians react to Cee-c as ‘last girl standing’
Nigerians have reacted to Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c emerging as the last girl standing.
Cee-c beat Nina, Alex to become the last girl standing despite being at the receiving end of backlash and insults from viewer.
The controversial housemate has been involved in fights, arguments will the fellow housemates and was issued strikes while in the house.
Nigerians have expressed diverse reactions to Alex’s eviction before Cee-c.
Here are some reactions gathered on Twitter:
@Lala “Shoutout to Cee-c for being the only woman in the top 3. A queen. A feminist. A leader.
@Oladipupo “Forget all the hate Cee-c is a strong lady…argue with your keypad.
@Fikkypearl “How come Cee-c beat Alex to become last girl standing despite backlash
@Chidexhinho “So Cee-C made it to top 3, Nigerians really don’t like good thing.