- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
BBNaija 2018 : Mixed reactions trail Tobi’s eviction
Mixed reaction have trailed the eviction of Big Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Tobi
Tobi was evicted in a tension-filled finale that had fans of the show canvassing vigorously for their preferred housemates.
some viewers are of the opinion that Tobi could not have been evicted before Cee-c
While some of them faulted the organizers for cheating others vowed never to vote in the next edition.
Here are some comment gathered on Twitter.
@ uty mike, obi saw the “bad” in almost every housemate in that house while Lolu ensured he saw the good in everyone. Lolu did not win. But you wanted Nigerians to see the good in messy kid and vote for him?
@mekcint, Buhari will win next year’s election.. wait till you hear he is spiritually related to cee c. Who votes for these people.”
@Omayoza, Nigerians sha, that is how u will vote for d wrong president…. Smh so disappointing
@Olu_babz, At this point, Even if Cee-C doesn’t win the money, the fact she finished ahead of Tobi is enough for her.
@daizysignature1, Tobi fans, where una dey?
I said it!Lord elevate me like you did Cee Cee in front of her henemies.
@iam, Jesus you guys voted Ceec over Tobi, just forget 2019, Buhari is coming back. I am done. Nigeria is finished.”
@hadebaa, Am done with this show. I hope they get people that would waste their money to vote next year, but I doubt they will.”
@Tweetoracle, By the way, who are these people voting for CeeC. I really need to know them as a matter of fact.”
@Oyankanmi_, If Cee-C wins then it’s over for this country. Our elders can continue ruling.”
@Surestking : If Tobi can be evicted before Cee C, trust me Buhari will win presidential election 2019.”