- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Properties worth millions of naira were destroyed Monday night as fire razed a market on Kosoko Road, Berger bus stop, Ojodu area of Lagos.
Withinnigeria gathered that Several buildings in the market were destroyed as the fire guts on in the night.
According to Femi Oke-Osanyitolu, the executive director, Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASTMA), on arrival of LRT at the scene of the incident, it was discovered that the buildings that housed several shops selling clothing materials and other goods were on fire.
The LASEMA boss said the actual cause of the fire was not known but promised that the actual loss would be determined upon conducting post-disaster enumeration after the fire must have been put out.
“The operation is still ongoing, our responders at the scene include LASG Fire Service, NSCDC, NPF and LASEMA,” he said.