- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
A video clip of a strange group of men beating up a man has gone viral. Reports claim that the victim of the assault is an artisan who worked for the chairman of Abak LGA in Akwa Ibom state.
It was gathered that the yet-to-be-identified artisan had allegedly demanded payment of N75,000 for his services which he offered the chairman.
Instead of getting paid for his services, he was attacked by men alleged to be working for the LGA chairman and beaten to a pulp.
Many social media users have reacted to the post, with most asking that justice be served in the case of the man who only offered his services and is being punished for no reason.