- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Woman Narrates How Her 2-year-old Son Killed A Snake While Playing In Their Compound
A Nigerian mum took to Facebook to narrate how her 2-year-old son killed a big snake while playing in their compound.
According to Osinachi Sarah Ijioma, the incident occurred after she stepped out to buy some biscuits for her kids. Recounting how the snake was killed, the lady’s 2-year-old son said he only stepped on it.
So I took my kids downstairs to play and I stepped out to buy some biscuits for them on my return they were shouting Marvelous have killed a snake I thought it was a joke only for me to behold it. And he my 2yr + said. Mommy I marched it and it died like this.
This is a prove of Gods word. You will trample upon serpents and scorpions and they shall by no means hurt u. Chi ehi ura.