- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
The Nigerian Senate has suspended the screening exercise to reconvene at 2 pm. This they did after screening Three ministerial nominees.
Today makes it the fouth day of the exercise, which started with the minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola
During his screening, Fashola stated that the major problem for road construction is funding.
“There were never enough resources. Everyone wants development in their state,” he said.
“One mode (of funding) is Sukuk (bond) which was a form of public-private partnership,” he said.
Other nominees screened are Dr.Mohammed Mahmoud representing Kaduna State and Gbemisola Saraki representing kwara State.