- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Woman Found Strangled To Death Inside A Hotel In Rivers
A yet-to-identified lady has been found dead inside her room at a hotel located around D’Line, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
According to reports, the lady had checked in last night, only to be found strangled to death, this morning. The circumstance surrounding her death is yet to be revealed as investigation continues.
A lady said to be a mom of one, Maureen Ewuru has been found dead in a hotel room in Port harcourt. The police have now confirmed that her boyfriend is a major suspect. According to the police, the said man who is now on the run left a very good trace which is helping the, carry out their investigation.
Spokesman of the Command, DSP Nnamdi Omoni, said preliminary investigation showed that Maureen must have been strangled by her supposed boyfriend.
DSP Omoni also said the suspect left a trace, which the police are using to trail him, adding that a full investigation has been launched to unravel the circumstances into the killing and arrest of the culprit.