- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Woman battles for survival after Fulani Herdsmen ambush and attack in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Armed Fulani herdsmen, reportedly ambush and attack a convoy of a Private Company at Elele in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
In recent time, there have been several reports of ambush, kidnapping and attacks by a violent faction of Fulani herdsmen across the country. The latest is an attack on workers of Apams Limited in Port Harcourt on Saturday, 20th of July.
Mr Hendrick, a brother to one of the victims reached out to Within Nigeria to share his sister’s ordeal and photos from the scene of the brutal attack.
Narrating his Sister’s ordeal, Hendrick wrote:
Her name is precious oguama on her way yesterday with coworkers as they’re going to portharcourt for work because she works with apams limited on they’re way to elele river in portharcourt they were attacked by Fulani herdsmen and was shot on the leg…only she was shot others take cover!
…after then was she taken to near by hospital there in port Harcourt but later transferred to the hospital here in Onitsha where she’s currently receiving treatment now.
The victim, Precious Oguama is currently receiving treatment at Multi care Hospital, Omagba phase 1 by Enugu express way, very close to Lake Bus Stop.
Mr Hendrick and others affected have reached out to security operatives and they are also using this medium to reach out to government agencies, NGOs and and other media outlets to investigate this matter and render assistance. Hendrick who is ready to dispense more information if contacted provided a means of contact and he can be reached on phone via 09011930617.