- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Drogba To Run As Ivorian Football Federation President
Former Ivory Coast captain Didier Drogba is reportedly considering challenging Augustin Sidy Diallo as president of the Ivorian Football Federation (IFF).
As reported by L’Equipe, the former Elephants captain will decide imminently since the election is scheduled for November.
The 41-year-old has recently joined the Confederation of African Football (Caf) as an advisor to president Ahmad Ahmad.
Drogba is also a member of the executive committee of Ivorian outfit Williamsville Athletic Club.
Drogba played 105 times for the West African nation and scored 65 goals spanning a 12-year international career.
The Elephants, under Ibrahim Kamara, were involved in the just-concluded Africa Cup of Nations, where they exited in the quarter-finals after a defeat by Algeria.