- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Drogba To Run As Ivorian Football Federation President
Former Ivory Coast captain Didier Drogba is reportedly considering challenging Augustin Sidy Diallo as president of the Ivorian Football Federation (IFF).
As reported by L’Equipe, the former Elephants captain will decide imminently since the election is scheduled for November.
The 41-year-old has recently joined the Confederation of African Football (Caf) as an advisor to president Ahmad Ahmad.
Drogba is also a member of the executive committee of Ivorian outfit Williamsville Athletic Club.
Drogba played 105 times for the West African nation and scored 65 goals spanning a 12-year international career.
The Elephants, under Ibrahim Kamara, were involved in the just-concluded Africa Cup of Nations, where they exited in the quarter-finals after a defeat by Algeria.