- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Missing Abuja Deaconess: I flee with children to escape abuse — Pastor’s wife debunks rumors
The wife and four children of Isaac Pada, a pastor with the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe in Abuja have spoken from hideout to reveal the truths about their whereabouts.
In a previous distraught, a clergyman, Isaac Pada revealed on July 30th that he left his wife, Precious and their four children, Pearl, 8; Pathnel, 6; Pamebelo, 3; and Peace, 7 months, at home and went to work. On his return at about 8pm, he could not find them in his house, but their personal belongings were all intact. This was contained in the Pastor’s report to the Lugbe Police station.
In a new development, Precious Pada, wife of Pastor Isaac Pada has refuted claims that she and their four children disappeared from her matrimonial home in Abuja on July 30th.
According to LIB, Mrs Pada has reached out to them and denied her husband’s claim. Speaking through her sister, Maryann Ojih, Mrs Pada said she fled their matrimonial home after being subjected to years of domestic violence. According to Mrs Pada, the clergyman is a habitual wife beater who takes delight in beating her since their mrarriage was contracted 9 years ago.
According to Mrs Pada, her clergyman husband beat her up so much in 2017 that she lost a pregnancy. She added that he bundled her to the National Hospital where he works for her to be declared mentally unfit to take care of their children. However, the hospital staff conducted series of test on her and discovered her hubby was lying about her mental state.
Mrs Pada says she is currently in the village with her mother and has no intentions of returning to her hubby. She added that her husband is aware of her location but has chosen to lie that she is missing.