- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
A young lady based in Abuja identified as Happiness Uyoriata Ewah has lost her two children to poisoning barely one month after escaping from the hands of kidnappers.
The distraught mother who could not believe what has happened to her announced the incidence regrettably and shared photos of the late kids via facebook.
Happiness in her post prayed that God will never forgive whoever poisoned her kids as she disclosed that one of them died in her arms.
“I can’t believe u died in my hand i still not believe ur death my own bby died in on my legs who so every has poison to God wouldn’t forgive them i still can’t type rip just now but with tears in my
RIP my darling faithful nd my lovely baby shiloh”
“Pls somebody should wake me up from dis dream ooooo . i can’t believe dat my shiloh died on my hands God who we be my up cuming fashion designer who we be my professor who we model my kids dress. O God why me RIP OOOOO my lovely children”
See photos of the kids below.
Meanwhile, Happiness and her brother narrowly escaped from the hands of kidnappers in July on their way returning from airport.
Recounting her July ordeal, she said they ordered Uber online, slept off in the car and woke up in a strange place.
so wen de uba pick us from de airport around 10pm we told him we were going to nyanya be4 we entered so along lubae we slept off be4 we know we saw our self in a place we don’t know close to a mountain 1:am i asking de uba driver were is dis nd were ar u taking us to i tap my brother nd he got up de uba driver sad saae we sad we ar going to nyanya i sad yes so is dis nyanya he couldn’t talk again nd we ask him to us back immediately he turn de car nd took us back wen we check de map dat we were using we discover he has enrase all de places we passed if not for God yesterday it’s would have been a story today but dis God envy wen we were at sleep dis God ws at wake for us pls just help me thank him ooooo